Secondhand clothing

5:58 PM

One of the reasons why I wanted to write again is to talk about buying secondhand. I don't mean simply from a saving-the-world standpoint, but also to share the cool things I find.

I started an eBay shop some months ago and I sell mainly secondhand clothing at the moment. I'm expanding on that continuously, so there will be new (old) items to talk about all the time. I am absolutely going to be talking about the shop and my finds as I go along.

I also shop secondhand for myself, so this is not just a business venture. It's more of a lifestyle that lead into a business.

Cue & Emm embroidered sweater details
A recent second hand find, an embroidered Cue & Emm cardigan

I'm already sharing a lot of photos on Instagram, but I really want to expand beyond just a photo and a caption.

There are plenty of other things I like to write about as well, so I suppose this will be a smattering of all sorts of varied topics along the way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe