September Cliche

10:32 AM

Ah, what a cliche to start anew in September... The season is changing, it was time to turn a new leaf, the smell of pumpkin spice lattes messed with my head, etc. You know how it goes.

So, yeah, cliche or not, here I am, in September armed with a new blog. 

I say new, because I have, in fact, blogged before. I actually started in 2011

It was fun. 

I blogged straight through 2012 and 2013, things started to fizzle down in 2014 and in 2015 I managed to write only a handful of posts... It's not because I didn't have anything to say, I always have something to say*. It just somehow felt like it didn't quite belong.

I missed blogging. I have tried starting up again numerous times. Every time I felt like I had nothing more to add to the blog, so I kept deleting the posts. In hindsight I realize it's not because I had nothing to say, it's because what I wanted to write about didn't fit into the old blog. Things had changed and here we are!
New profile photo, September 2016
This is obviously me, doing my best to look cool

I'll have plenty to say soon, but this is my way of getting the first awkward introductory post out of the way. 

If you actually found me while this is the only post on this blog, please tell me how you found your way here! I'd love to hear from you!

*) It's not necessarily interesting, funny or even coherent, but there's always something.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe